Souls Of The Past
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

Une Naissance, une mauvaise enfance, une Renaissance. Telle est la devise !

AccueilPortailDernières imagesPublicationsRechercherS'enregistrerConnexion
Le Deal du moment : -28%
Brandt LVE127J – Lave-vaisselle encastrable 12 ...
Voir le deal
279.99 €

[PV Yuna] Petit sorcier muet recherche petite rebelle adorable pour faire sa vie en compagnie d'un bébé dragon

2 participants
AuteurMessage
Noctis Argentuum

Noctis Argentuum

Framboises : 2272

[PV Yuna] Petit sorcier muet recherche petite rebelle adorable pour faire sa vie en compagnie d'un bébé dragon Empty
MessageSujet: [PV Yuna] Petit sorcier muet recherche petite rebelle adorable pour faire sa vie en compagnie d'un bébé dragon   [PV Yuna] Petit sorcier muet recherche petite rebelle adorable pour faire sa vie en compagnie d'un bébé dragon Icon_minitimeLun 19 Fév - 18:20

Noctis knotted his purple ribbon in front of his mirror, looked at himself with a pleased smile and goes to the little fridge in his room. He took some raw meat, a knife, and cut the meat in little pieces in a bowl. Then, he took an apple and made the same thing.
With the two bowl in his hand, he goes to the corner next to his wardrobe, convert into a cute place for his familiar who was still asleep. Noctis putted the two bowls near the basket and gently stroke his baby dragon to wake him up. He deeply loved him and was always sad to let him in his room while he was in class, so he always wanted to tell him goodbye before goes to class. For him, he converted a part of his own room into a cute room, with a basket, a lot of blanket and some plush and toys, all in pastel colours because his familiar was still a baby.
His baby dragon slowly open his eyes and goes right in Noctis’s arm by instinct. With a smile, Noctis hugged him and kissed him on the top of his head, and let him sat in his basket with a sleepy look. Noctis smiled, show him the two bowls and gave him a piece of the apple. His baby dragon put his cuddly toy next to him to eat the apple with his two little arms and the warlock patted his head before put his jacket on and grabbed his bag. He made a little goodbye’s sign to his dragon who imitated him, and leaves his room to go in class.
Once in class, while everyone took a seat, Noctis goes to the teacher who luckily knew him and hand him a pen with a little smile and no explanation. Noctis took it also with a smile, and started to write on the board.

Alright everyone, your comrade has something to tell you !

The term made Noctis smile in amusement, and he moved himself to let everyone read the text he just wrote.

Hello everyone !
I am Noctis Argentuum, and I write this to tell you something important : I am mute !
So if I write on my notebook or take time to answer you, that’s because I can’t communicate verbally.
I’m sorry to bother you with this, and I hope everyone will have a great year !

Always with a joyful smile, Noctis inclined himself when everyone had read this, and finally took a seat when his professor gave him the permission. Ready for the class, Noctis finally noticed that the discipline supervisor was in his class, and smile a little while looked at her. Since last year, he thought of her as a beautiful, gentle girl who certainly was interesting in many ways. Even if he liked her from away, he doesn’t want to bother her with a mute boy, but he was still too weaken by his last relationship and wasn’t ready for another one yet.
Looked at her from away was fine for him, and before get mistaken for a stalker, he turned his look away, and listen to the lesson.
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
Yuna.S. Mercedes

Yuna.S. Mercedes

Framboises : 2060

[PV Yuna] Petit sorcier muet recherche petite rebelle adorable pour faire sa vie en compagnie d'un bébé dragon Empty
MessageSujet: Re: [PV Yuna] Petit sorcier muet recherche petite rebelle adorable pour faire sa vie en compagnie d'un bébé dragon   [PV Yuna] Petit sorcier muet recherche petite rebelle adorable pour faire sa vie en compagnie d'un bébé dragon Icon_minitimeVen 22 Mar - 7:39

_Always so pretty princess, when do you introduce us your boyfriend?

« Princess », Yuna knew that the tall boy was talking to her. Numerous students of the academy liked to call her « Princess”. Everyone knew she was the extremely spoiled director’s daughter with a lot of brothers in the surroundings. However, these peoples were either her friends or some jealous people. Acquaintances employed her first name and she was fine with that.

_Never Carlos. And, i don’t have any boyfriend, you know that. I don’t looking for one either.

The hybrid girl crossed briefly her friend for the first time of the day while they were switching their class.

_It’s such a waste, gorgeous…
_I know, but some people are disagreed with you. Be careful about what you said here.

Obviously, the black-haired girl thought about her father and her big brothers who were all very protective with their little sister. Guys can’t approach her without die in a dark corner. She swears. Hopefully, Yuna was a talented secretive and they never knew about her male friends like Carlos. If she heard that a student spy gave to much information to her family, this person could be assured that he will live a hell at the Academy because she has no trouble about power abuse. And everyone knows that. And when students are young, you are more afraid about your class comrades than the director himself so she made some rules.

Carlos was one of her bestfriends. He could never be one of them if she not protects her acquaintances about her father. Because Carlos with his perfect smile was a seductive guy who likes hit on everyone even if he didn’t want to conclude.  But in real life, he was innocent and respectful, besides he was so funny and smart that Yuna forgave him his bad habits.

_Are you sure you will be here tonight, I didn’t see your brother this morning.
_Don’t worry about Jay, he was late this morning, so he took the bus because our dad wanted to be here as soon as possible.

Sakura, her brown-haired elf friend, asked while they were going into the classroom. With her, Carlos and another of her friends, they decided to gather in Sakura’s room for her birthday.  The curfew and their early class tomorrow prevent them to do more but Sakura were a simple girl. She was totally fine with that and this is what matters. However, she convinced her father to give her kitchen keys to bake her a cake in the afternoon. The only thing she didn’t say, it’s that she gave the key to a guy friend who will party with two of them.

Yuna went towards her place by separating with Sakura because the annoying teacher assigned a place for everyone. Ridiculous. Things do not work like that anymore !  

“Alright everyone, your comrade has something to tell you ! ”

Alerted, The hybrid looked up to the teacher before noticing Noctis Argentum right beside him with a large copybook.

Hello everyone !
I am Noctis Argentuum, and I write this to tell you something important : I am mute !
So if I write on my notebook or take time to answer you, that’s because I can’t communicate verbally.
I’m sorry to bother you with this, and I hope everyone will have a great year !
[/color]

Yuna smiled, this kind of action was so brave and so cute for a mute boy like him. She never spoke with him but she heard about him from Jay. His brother looked after him for his Academy’s registration and the following stuff. She knew that the black-haired was a European warlock, and a very nice guy who never look for problems till today. Distraction ended, yuna took her school material to start to work studiously.
However, she’s been distracted by her friend with slips of paper during the class and after a while, teachers noticed their little game and took the paper in the rights hand of Noctis. Conclusion, he received a beach clean up.  

- Rebel from the first day, not bad !
said an idiot guy
Yuna looked daggers at her friend and at the idiot guy who didn’t know what he was talking about by letting Noctis be punished. But in her mind, it was out of the question that she let troublemakers pupils get along with the new warlock.

-Eclipse-

After the class, Yuna catched up with Noctis at his beach clean up

_ Hi Noctis ! I came here to apologize for my friends. They didn’t want to do that to you on purpose. Anyway, don’t worry about that. You aren’t in detention anymore. I cancelled it. Don’t worry about teacher either, everyone had already get a detention with him and for nothing. Even I.

She smiled at him enticing him to give to her the cleaning tools.

_ Maybe would you like to come with me at Sakura’s birthday tonight in her room ? To make amends to you ?

Noctis Argentuum

Noctis Argentuum

Framboises : 2272

MessageSujet: Re: [PV Yuna] Petit sorcier muet recherche petite rebelle adorable pour faire sa vie en compagnie d'un bébé dragon   [PV Yuna] Petit sorcier muet recherche petite rebelle adorable pour faire sa vie en compagnie d'un bébé dragon Icon_minitimeVen 22 Mar - 18:35

Noctis was studying seriously when a curious piece of paper reached his hand without any reason. While he was about to open it to saw what was going on, the teacher came and took it, punishing him for it. He opened his mouth to defend himself by reflex, and then closed it since he was unable to talk. With a silence sight, he concentrated again on the lesson, kind of annoyed to be noticing at day one for something he did not do.

- Rebel from the first day, not bad !

He ignored the person who talked : since the teacher punished him, he certainly was watched and did not want to have a second punishment for something stupid.
Noctis sighted in silence a second time, and started to write the lesson, hoping the cleaning will not take him a long time. He doesn’t want to worry his cute little dragon by coming late in his room.

~_*_~ (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻  ~_*_~

_ Hi Noctis ! I came here to apologize for my friends. They didn’t want to do that to you on purpose. Anyway, don’t worry about that. You aren’t in detention anymore. I cancelled it. Don’t worry about teacher either, everyone had already get a detention with him and for nothing. Even I.

Noctis jumped in surprise. He was so in his mind while cleaning that he didn’t feel the discipline supervisor approaching him. He inclined himself for excusing his behaviour, and listen to her. While he learned that he wasn’t in detention anymore because she cancelled it to apologize for his friend, he looked at her in surprise first, then mouthed a “Thank you!” with a smile.

_ Maybe would you like to come with me at Sakura’s birthday tonight in her room ? To make amends to you ?

For the second time in a row, Noctis looked at her in surprise. He never thought that she was going to invite him at a party with her friend to apologize for something she didn’t do. Cancelling his detention was enough for him, she didn’t have to invited him ! Especially when they did not know each other, and even more when he was mute and not the right person who make the party better …
He put the cleaning tool against the desk of the teacher, make a sign to Yuna to stayed here while he was searching for his bag. He return near her, take a copybook and a pen and started to write in it before turning it to let her read.

"
It’s very kind of you to cancelled my detention, thank you ! It’s also very kind to inviting me to your friend’s birthday but I don’t think it’s a good idea. I didn’t know her, nor I have a gift, and a boy does not have the right to go in a girl’s room, even if the girl is OK with that.
Don’t worry about me, cancelling my detention is enough, really ! Don’t feel forced to do something more.
"

When she looked at him again, he smiled, wiling to reassure her about her action.

Contenu sponsorisé

MessageSujet: Re: [PV Yuna] Petit sorcier muet recherche petite rebelle adorable pour faire sa vie en compagnie d'un bébé dragon   [PV Yuna] Petit sorcier muet recherche petite rebelle adorable pour faire sa vie en compagnie d'un bébé dragon Icon_minitime

[PV Yuna] Petit sorcier muet recherche petite rebelle adorable pour faire sa vie en compagnie d'un bébé dragon
Page 1 sur 1